Workplace Guidelines & training
- SCA and Government of Saskatchewan Work Together On COVID-19 Livestock Price Insurance Response
- Update on Mandatory Isolation Support for Temporary Foreign Workers Program
- Tariff relief to importers of certain medical goods
- New guidance for the International Experience Canada (IEC) program
- Sask. beef industry says more federal agriculture supports still needed
Financial programs & Government response
The expanded CEBA is now open for applications. As of June 26, 2020, businesses eligible for CEBA now include owner-operated small businesses that do not have a payroll, sole proprietors receiving business income directly, as well as family-owned corporations remunerating in the form of dividends rather than payroll. Applicants will have to demonstrate having eligible non-deferrable expenses between CAN$40,000 and CAN$1,500,000 in 2020.