WEEK ENDING November 10, 2017
● Alberta fed steer prices increased by $1.09 per cwt last week to average $149.24 per cwt.
● Saskatchewan feeder steer prices were mixed but overall lower last week. Feeder steer prices ranged from $6.55 per cwt lower to $3.05 per cwt higher. Saskatchewan feeder heifer prices were primarily lower in all weight categories.
● U.S. feeder cattle futures prices were lower with the November contract declining US$2.400 per cwt; while the January contract declined US$4.35 per cwt.
● U.S. nearby live cattle futures prices were noticeably lower with the December contract declining US$6.725 per cwt; while the February contract declined US$5.000 per cwt.
● U.S. weekly choice beef cutout prices averaged US$212.59 per cwt last week, up US$5.76 per cwt or 2.8 per cent from US$206.83 per cwt the previous week.
Thank You to Canfax "Canada's source for cattle Market Information" For In-depth Analysis Subscribe today
Cattle prices updated with Recent Market information
This information is provided as a resource by Saskatchewan Agriculture staff.
All stated cattle prices are based on the weekly Canfax Market Outlook and Summary. Please use this information at your own risk