The weekly cattle market updates have resumed.
Check back to see the latest information.
WEEK ENDING September 8,2017
● North American cattle markets were mixed last week.
● Alberta fed steer prices declined $4.02 per cwt last week to average $133.58 per cwt.
● Saskatchewan feeder cattle prices were mixed last week; ranging from $5.16 per cwt lower to $6.52 per cwt higher.
● U.S. feeder cattle futures prices were higher last week increasing US$4.375 per cwt for September; and US$5.700 per cwt for the October contracts.
● U.S. nearby live cattle futures prices were higher last week increasing US$2.175 per cwt for October; and US$3.375 per cwt for the December contracts.
● U.S. weekly choice beef cutout prices averaged US$192.35 per cwt last week, up US$0.70 per cwt from the previous week; and up 1.5 per cent from US$189.49 per cwt from the same week a year ago.
Thank You to Canfax "Canada's source for cattle Market Information" For In-depth Analysis Subscribe today
Cattle prices updated with Recent Market information
This information is provided as a resource by Saskatchewan Agriculture staff.
All stated cattle prices are based on the weekly Canfax Market Outlook and Summary. Please use this information at your own risk